Pages

Friday 3 January 2014

New Start and a New Year v(^_^v)

Hello Kirameki!
The lady-like Jenny here...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I can't believe how fast 2013 has come and gone and now we're into 2014!
I hope this year is a successful one, and one of my biggest goals is to make KiraKira!Project grow.
It's been nearly a year since I found out I passed the auditions to become a 1st generation member of KRP28 and I still want to remain a member for years to come.
Already we have a lot of work to do soon! (*'ω'*)
Team R will soon be filming for the MV of their second single Win This War!
I know some of you guys have heard it and we have received great feedback for the song, so I want to work hard to make the MV look just as good. o(≧▽≦)o

The past few days I have been very busy finishing an essay for university and it has to be handed in next week!
I hate handing it in because then I know there is no longer anymore time to fix it, so when I hand it in I hope I get a good grade. I want to achieve better grades for 2014 and work harder with my acting! ^_^

゚♪+.゜+*・(*>∀<*)゚☆+。+゚・.+゚♪

I don't usually have New Year's Resolutions but this year I just have an aim to eat healthier and exercise more. So when I come back to university next week I want to sign up to a dance society!
I want to improve my dancing for KRP28 and it'll also help with my fitness!
ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3 Let's work up a sweat!
I also want to join the drama society too so I can get involved in a lot of different acting projects!
I've always wanted to be a theater actress but recently I've been very interested in voice acting so I might give it a go and see if there is any opportunities to try it out at university!!

゚♪+.゜+*・(*>∀<*)゚☆+。+゚・.+゚♪

Yesterday was my friend's birthday and to celebrate the occasion, she, another friend and I all became a trio and visited a lovely restaurant called TGI Fridays.
I got full from the main meal, but I couldn't resist getting a pudding so I tried this!


It was vanilla ice-cream, with chocolate sauce, cream and to top it all of it also had crumbled up Oreos in it! It tasted liked heaven!
It really filled me up and I kind of felt guilty after eating it because of my aims to eat healthier but I promised myself that starting next week I will pursue it...wish me luck! >_<
There are more pictures that my friends took of our meal so I will post them in my next blog post!

Thank you for reading and I hope you had a great New Year and I hope your happiness and aims become successful throughout 2014!

Love the lady-like Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment