Pages

Monday 27 January 2014

Filming! ヽ(*^▽^*)ノ

Hello Kirameki!
The lady-like Jenny here ^_^

University has been very busy for me in the last few weeks!
My class have been organizing and creating a multimedia show that will be showing to audiences in February!
I'm very excited for my classmates and course mates to see it and I hope they leave the performance with amazed faces! I want to talk about the performance in a lot of detail but I can't right now until after we have performed it. However I can show you a sneaky picture of a part of the venue.


The venue is very eerie in the dark so it can feel like you're on the set of a horror film.
Luckily, I'll never have to go and visit the performance area alone, I don't think I'd have the guts to! >.<
It's also very cold so I have warned the audience to wear very warm clothes for the performance!

My parts of the play have already been filmed so on the night our whole class will be members of staff so because we'll be outside I am going to be wearing a lot of layers to keep me warm. I don't want to get another cold. Take care of yourself in this cold weather!

I also went into the motion capture studio this week for a graphic design student who is creating his own video game and the character that I will be playing is a female ninja! All of my moves have been captured in the studio so I can't wait to show you guys some footage when it is completed in a few weeks! It was a lot of fun especially wearing the silly costume. It was so difficult to put on and off because of all the velcro! XD


Lately I've been listening to Itano Tomomi's newest single a lot lately.
It's a dark ballad called little and I fell in love with it from the first listen! <3
Itano was always a good singer but I feel like this song finally proves that she can be an amazing singer, and I loved watching the dark music video because it wouldn't be what I would expect for this song. However, the gothic imagery of the music video really pulls me into the darkness that the lyrics truly showcase!
I'm definitely buying a copy of this single.

Itano is my favourite AKB48 member of all time so when she graduated I was very sad, but I am even happier that she is going to be maintaining a solo career because I would miss her too much if I didn't sing. Now we just Takahashi Ai to announce a solo career now :D

What's your favourite song right now? Let me know!!!

゚♪+.゜+*・(*>∀<*)゚☆+。+゚・.+゚♪゚♪+.゜+*・(*>∀<*)゚☆+。+゚・.+゚♪゚♪+.゜+*・(*>∀<*)゚☆+。+゚・.+゚♪

KRP28's Team K's debut single is getting closer and closer to it's official release and I am so excited for you Kirameki to hear it! It definitely shows the cuteness of Team K and I am so proud of the girls in this song they sound amazing!!

And to celebrate how close we are to the release here is the story shot and the close up shot previews for Unrequited Love II's MV!! Enjoy :D



Thank you for reading and I hope you have an amazing week!!

Love Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment