Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

My Birthday! (◕㉨◕✿)

Hello Kirameki!
The lady-like Jenny here~~

Today is the first blog post from the 20 year old Jenny.
I am becoming more lady-like with my age and in Japan I would be coming with age :)
It feels weird knowing that I'm in a new decade of age now >.<

My birthday was a lot of fun because I went to go to the cinema to see Anchorman 2 with my boyfriend.
I was laughing at the film all the way through so I definitely recommend you watch it!
I also went to Nando's afterwards and the chicken tasted delicious!
I want to thank my boyfriend for the lovely treat of a day out :)
I want to thank my friends and family for an amazing birthday! :) You've all made it very special!

I got two birthday cakes, one from my family and one from my boyfriend's family.
So I blew out my candles twice so I got two wishes >.<
It was cute when they were all singing Happy Birthday and the candles played a little musical tune, I felt like a little child! XD

Again I have to apologize for my absence on this blog.
Something awful happened to me last week when my laptop burnt out and I lost all of my work for university.
It also included a finished essay that I needed to hand in two days later!
And there was no way the university would give me an extension! :(
Luckily I managed to find my first draft of the essay and re-write it from there...PHEW!
However, I was left without a laptop...

BUT BECAUSE IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!
My Mam, my Stepdad and I all managed to put some money together for a new laptop!
I am so happy now, because this new laptop is so easier to use!

So that should mean I have no more excuses to not blog! XD

Thank you for reading.
The lady-like Jenny ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment