Pages

Thursday 3 March 2016

Exciting News!

Hello Jenny here!!

This evening I am off to my second rehearsal of Macbeth. The cast is a lot bigger than I imagined but they are all lovely people.  I know I'm going to love working with them.
I have my script now so  I need to learn my lines as soon as possible.
I'm doing character work this evening so I get to know my character.
I'm playing one of the three witches so I know I cause a lot of trouble!





















Yesterday I announced on my YouTube channel some amazing news!
Because I have reached 400 subscribers I am releasing my 2nd solo single called Paper Houses at the end of March!!
The announcement has recieved a lot of positive feedback already. 
This song is a personal one written by me so I'm very proud of it.
I will be making a PV for it soon!!
Check out my facebook page for more details:
http://www.facebook.com/jennyhayessinger

Tomorrow is the release of Crystal Rose's 4th single Reflective Dreamer!! I am so excited to see the PV!!
This is the debut single for the 2nd generation and Sahara is the centre!! I know she will have done amazing in this song 
Please support Crystal Rose with their latest single.
This group is like a band of sisters so I always want us to succeed.

Thanks for reading
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment