Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Great audition!

Hello Jenny here!!

Today I'm stuck in bed because I've had a really bad fever and cold this weekend.
I have to go to work tomorrow so I hope I'm feeling better tomorrow.
I haven't got a lot to do so I'm just listening to music and blogging.

I've been listening to a lot of Kobushi Factory lately and they are an amazing idol group!
All of the members are so talented and they look like a lot of other idols I love.
I think they're all amazing but my favourite member is Hamachan!
She is so cute but has such a powerful voice which surprises me in a good way!





















This week has been a good week because I went for an audition last week and I got asked for a recall.
I was very excited and nervous and I tried my best!
I then got contacted the next day and I got the part in the show.
You have no idea how excited and happy I was!

It's so amazing to be performing on the stage again!
I'm going to be performing in a stage production of William Shakespeare's Macbeth!
It's a very dark play, and when it was first performed it was bad luck to say the name of the play.
So people called it the Scottish Play because it was set in Scotland.

I'm playing the part of one of the witches so it's going to be a very dark and mysterious part to play!
I've received some kind messages of congratulations from friends and family so thank you so much for the support!
It's a dream to perform on the stage so I am so happy I get to make it come true!

Thank you so much for reading!
Love Jenny


PS Also check out Crystal Rose's blog on tumblr! Every week Crystal Rose member's answer questions and there is also a weekly blog post from a different member. Check it out here!
http://kirakiraproject.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment