Pages

Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentine's Day! 💜

Hello Jenny here!

Today is Valentine's Day, the day of love.❤ I hope you're having a great day with your significant other! If you don't have a partner I hope you're having fun with your loved ones. 💞

I am going to the cinema tonight to watch the new film Deadpool! A lot of people have said they really enjoyed it so I'm excited! ðŸŽĨ What are your favourite films lately?

Crystal Rose has started to update it's blog on tumblr with weekly questions for the members and also blog posts from the members themselves. 😀 Mizuki is the first member to post her blog post. Check it out here!

http://kirakiraproject.tumblr.com/post/139043202409/hi-everyone-im-mizuki-from-team-p-this

She's one of my closest friends in Crystal Rose, she is so kind and sweet! ðŸŒļI love talking to her on Skype. We talk about everything!

I think that's everything for now!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment