Pages

Thursday 31 March 2016

Taking a hiatus from group dubbing...

Hello everyone,

Today's blog post is a pretty serious one I think and it is in regards to my group dubbing on my channel. I have come to realize that in the last few months of doing YouTube my channel has changed. It was always a singing channel and will always remain a singing channel, however it has expanded lately into J-idol videos as well as pursuing my own original music. As I look back on these few months I realize I have been distancing myself from group dubbing.

When I was heavily involved in group dubbing, I worked with so many talented people and it was so fun because I could do group dubbing in my own time. As well as that my life wasn't so busy so I was always able to hand in lines and organize my own collabs. Now because my channel has expanded into new things, and with my life getting busy with me having a job as well as focusing on the new things on my channel I don't have time to do group dubbing anymore. The new things I have been doing on my channel such as my solo covers, PV reactions, idol reviews and original music has given me a new spark to be creative in different ways. Then I look at group dubbing and I'm just not passionate about it anymore.

I don't know how to say it but I feel like I've grown out of the community. When I started group dubbing I was 16 and I was so young and excited to be singing with other people. However, I am now 22 and sadly the reality of adulthood has contributed to me growing up and growing out of it. I do feel really sad for myself that I don't have the passion for it anymore, but that's just how I feel right now. I also don't want to let people down if I know I can't commit to group dubbing. Maybe I'll change my mind in the future and get back into group dubbing. However, right now I feel like there's new things for me to do on YouTube. I'm following my dreams of doing my own music and trying out new things. But just because I'm doing new things it doesn't mean I will ever stop singing on my channel. That's the one thing I can never give up. I will always continue solo covers on my channel!

I am sorry if I have upset anyone with this news.

No comments:

Post a Comment