Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Animal Kingdom!

Hi everyone!

Jenny here.
At the weekend it was my anniversary with my boyfriend so we went away on a trip.
We went to Chester Zoo because we both love animals.
Travelling for two and a half hours each way, it was a good drive.
We stayed in a hotel the night before and it was such a relaxing sleep.

When we arrived at the zoo, it was raining all day but it didn't ruin it for me.
I loved the zoo so much, there was 100's of different species of animals.

It worried me how many species are endangered though, it makes me worry quite a lot about the welfare of the different species.
Especially when they are so beautiful. I don't understand how people can hurt animals.


There was a part of the zoo where we went through the bat cave and it was so dark, but I could just see the bats!
I was so scared at first, but I got over it after a while.
Until I had to walk through such a narrow tunnel that was filled with small bats.
I closed my eyes all the way through, and apparently one of them skimmed across the top of my head.
I had no idea!





















The family of elephants were so cute! The baby was very attached to his mother.
They were so majestic!
I also saw many other beautiful animals such as cheetahs, jaguars, butterflies and flamingos!


 There are plenty of pictures I want to show you, but they'll be in the next blog post!
However, I want to share this picture of a jaguar!!!
I was up so close to it, and it looked so peaceful!

Chester Zoo is one of my favourite places to visit and I can't wait to go again!
I have withdrawal symptoms >.<

Thanks for reading!!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment