Pages

Monday 9 November 2015

MV Filming, The Future Departure!

Hi everyone!

Today I did some more filming of my Crystal Rose collaboration.
This time around I think I did a lot better, so I used the shots from today's shooting!
Hopefully, this week I can edit the other shots and have it released.

It will be announced on the Crystal Rose page when it will be uploaded.
I am very excited for you guys to see it!
I feel like I've improved with my facial expression in front of the camera.
Let me know what you think?

Now tonight I am watching The Future Departure by C-ute!
They are an idol group I have a lot of respect for.
They are talented in personality, singing and dancing!
Each performance they give it their all and make me want to perform like them!
Airi Suzuki is my favourite member, I wish to sing as well as her one day.
I'm really enjoying watching this concert so far!

Thanks for reading!~~~ 
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment